Bosch DuraSpeed sheathed-element glow plugs heat up more quickly and retain their glow longer, ensuring that modern diesels are instantly ready to go, even at temperatures as low as –28 °C.
- Controlled post-glow phase ensures low emissions and a quiet engine, while intelligent energy management relieves the strain on the electrical system and battery.
- Nickel plated rolled threads increase strength and prevent seizure.
- Fine-grained ceramic insulating powder provides superior electrical insulation and high thermal conductivity in the transfer of heat from heating coil to glow tube.
- Twin Viton seals promote longer life by protecting the coils against damage caused by exhaust gases.
- Conical seal provides positive sealing to the combustion chamber.
- OE connectors provide a precise fit and easy installation.